Recent Travel Trends Report for Q3 revealed that New York City remains the most popular travel destination for American travelers. Data gathered from over 520 million tourists across USA showcased a number of patterns, trends and traveling preferences.
Indonesian tourism professionals oppose a draft bill submitted to the national parliament earlier this year that includes a ban on alcohol. They warn the measure would seriously harm tourism in this world’s largest Muslim-majority country.
Since January to August of this year Chile received 2.35 million foreign tourists, which is 1.1% fewer than during the same period in 2012.
A common experience holds that people tend to stick to their holiday plans even in the challenging economic times. This position has been backed by the evidence of recently released statistics although the data indicate that this year's growth will fall below projections.
For the sixth year in a row, the iconic famous London cab were voted the world's most favorite taxi, for everything from its quality of driving, cleanliness to safety. Even the equally famous yellow cabs in New York weren't a close competition.
In 2012, Spanish business travelers spent 80% of their budget for transport services like plane tickets and trains. The rest, only 20% of the expenses, went to hotels, car renting and other services. These are the results of a study by Diners Club Spain.
Tourism authorities plan to make the central Mexican state of Guanajuato the main cultural destination in the country by 2018. The plan released as the State Program of Tourism 2013-2018 includes the objective of 28.6 million visitors and tourism revenue of 75,500 million pesos (USD 5.7 billion) to be achieved by the same year.
Travel Technology Europe is a high quality and interactive exhibition and conference held yearly in Feb at Earls Court, London. The conference programme comes with over 40 hours of FREE, useful and independent educational information for decision makers of travel technology. The program is committed to helping travel businesses in improving business efficiency by growing multi-channel revenues.
The Lufthansa Group has increased 47 percent of its adjusted earnings in the first nine months of 2013. Before restructuring expenses of the future program score (168 million Euros) and project expenses (30 million Euros) for product improvements, the Group reached an operative profit of an estimated 860 million Euros in the timeframe from January until September 2013, which is about 280 million Euros more than last year.
Chinese top tourism official said that by the end of the year Chinese tourists will have undertaken around 100 million trips.
Natural Spa Therapy & rehabilitation in Czech Republic
Find more about Health SPA treatment programs ...