Disney's Magic Kingdom theme park, located in central Florida (USA), was the most visited in the world in 2022 after receiving around 17.13 million visitors, an increase of 35% over the previous year. In second place is Disneyland California, which registered 16.88 million visitors, a figure that reflects a rise of 97% compared to last year, an almost total recovery.
In third place is Universal Studios Japan, with 12.35 million visitors (125% more than in 2021). Next is Tokyo Disneyland, with 12 million (90% increase), and Universal Islands of Adventure, in Orlando, with 11.02 million (21%), which were located in fourth and fifth place, respectively, in the ranking of the five most visited amusement parks in the world.
The most visited theme parks
- Magic Kingdom (Disney), Florida: 17.13 million visitors.
- Disneyland, California: 16.88 million visitors.
- Universal Studios Japan, Japan: 12.35 million visitors.
- Tokyo Disneyland, Japan: 12 million visitors.
- Universal Islands of Adventure, Florida: 11.02 million visitors.