The World Religious Travel Association business seminars for the November 13–16 World Religious Travel Expo 2010 will serve as the industry’s most comprehensive educational program on faith-based tourism and hospitality. The two-day curriculum will feature 40-plus industry experts, including several published authors. For the third straight year, travel agents and providers can earn up to three continuing educational units through The Travel Institute thetravelinstitute.com by attending and participating in the Expo business and educational seminar program.
“As sharing business acumen and education about the religious travel market is a key mission of WRTA and our annual Expo, we are ecstatic about this year’s lineup of speakers and seminars,” said Kevin J. Wright, WRTA president. “The topics cover virtually every segment of the industry from product development to sales to consumer service to word-of-mouth-marketing and much more. In addition, we’ll host several open forums whereby delegates can ask their own questions and share stories of success with fellow religious travel professionals, colleagues and experts.”
The business and educational seminar topics for the World Religious Travel Expo 2010 include:
• Who is Today’s Religious Traveler Consumer? How Can You Best Serve Them?
• How to Most Effectively Market and Sell to today’s Religious Travel Consumer.
• How Can You Find the Right Tour/Ground Operator for Your Religious Travel Program—and Why is it Key to Your Success?
• Discover the Holy Land and Enrich Your Biblical Lands Portfolio.
• Develop a Winning and Diverse Portfolio to the World’s Most Visited Religious Sites.
• Discover Faith-based Vacations, Attractions, & Events—Right Here in North America.
• Enrich Your Religious Travel Program with New Faith-based Vacations: Cruises, Volunteer Vacations, Local Getaways, Attractions and Much More.
• Open Forum: Q&A with Biblical Lands Representatives.
• Open Forum: Q&A Plus Discover New Ideas for Your Religious Travel Program.
• Open Forum: Q&A with International Ground Operators for Your Religious Travel Program.
In addition, two prominent published authors, Keith Powell and Greg Stielstra, will host the following business and educational seminars at Expo 2010:
• Igniting the Creative Spark for Your Faith Based Business—Keith Powell, The Business Revivalist and Author of The Transforming Power of Achievement
• Discover the Principles of PyroMarketing—Greg Stielstra, Author of Pyromarketing and Faith-based Marketing
The World Religious Travel Expo is the world’s pre-eminent faith tourism marketplace gathering with more than 500 travel professionals and tourism organizations from over 30 countries in attendance. This November’s Expo will be held in conjunction with the NTA Convention for the second year, providing a combined gathering of 2,000-plus travel professionals and tourism organizations. Through this collaboration with NTA, the leading association for travel professionals, both associations can offer its members opportunities for education, business expansion, networking and access to new markets.
The World Religious Travel Association is the leading global network for the $18 billion faith tourism industry. WRTA's primary purpose is to guide, enrich and expand religious travel and hospitality around the globe. WRTA membership includes travel agents, tour operators, tourism boards, attractions, accommodations, suppliers, media and other organizations involved in tourism. For more information about attending the World Religious Travel Expo, contact the World Religious Travel Association at 888.255.WRTA (9782) or +1.859.219.3529 or by e-mail at headquarters@WRTAreligioustravel.com